Green Point Site F4 – $159,950
Site F4 $159,950*
Quiet Location – Easy Care Lifestyle
Parking for two vehicles
The Eagles sang it well, “Take it easy”.
With a fabulous opportunity awaiting you in this great home, you can move straight in and Take It Easy, forever.
With a maintenance free site, easy clean floors and beautiful presentation throughout, the easy life is beckoning you.
There’s also an abundance of light, airy and open living space, with a shaded front porch, which is accessed straight off the living room.
Accommodation is a single large main bedroom with a large robe.
Internal laundry, separate WC and fully tiled bathroom.
Quality Curtains and light fittings are featured throughout the home.
The home is air-conditioned for all year round comfort.
Outside is a handy storage room as well as parking for 2 vehicles – Car and Trailer? Two Cars? The solution is here.
Its all in one easily maintained, well presented and convenient home, located in the Central Coast’s most sought after “Over 50’s” Village.
Call John on 0414 494 767 for more information or to arrange an inspection
This superb home is just a short walk from Broadlands fabulous Community Leisure Centre and sun drenched swimming pools, as well as the new Men’s Shed Workshop.
Enjoy as many of the activities as you like – they are just nearby, after all.
Exercise Groups, Billiards, Table tennis, Darts, Yoga, Social BBQ and Friday afternoon drinks, as well as a host of special events conducted throughout each month.
A wide range of Home services are available too.
- On-site management
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
- An updated community centre with table tennis, darts, a pool table, an extensive library, craft groups, a piano and communal kitchen for group entertaining
- A resort style and new in-ground swimming pool
- A community herb and vegetable garden
- An outdoor BBQ area with an active social calendar
- A community verandah and sun deck
- Located across the road from Green Point Shopping Village
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- Short 5 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Less than 10 minutes to Gosford or Terrigal Beach.
- No stamp duty or exit fees
- No council rates
- Fortnightly site fees– $362.00*
* Claim rental assistance (subject to eligibility)
Sorry, dogs or cats are not permitted at Broadlands Green Point.