Green Point Site 11, Sixth Avenue – $255,000
Site 11, Sixth Ave $255,000*Sold
Commanding Location, Ultra Convenient!
Presented with perfection, this light and airy Residence enjoys an elevated position in the sought after Broadlands Green Point Village.
Relax on the full length front veranda, feeling that cool northerly breeze, while overlooking the tree studded Village.
This great veranda greets the great outdoors with ample room for a lounge and BBQ – you’ll live there all summer!
There’s more outdoor living space on the other side of the home too, with a private and screened rear patio – warm in the winter.
Inside, is a practical floor plan with raked ceilings to ensure that spacious atmosphere is maintained.
An air-conditioned living room adjoins a modern, fresh kitchen with quality appliances and an abundance of cupboards.
2 bedrooms, with robes and the master suite is air-conditioned as well.
Bathroom amenity is fresh and clean, with lots of cupboards and storage.
Bring your hobbies with you – because there are 2 easily accessible garden sheds.
Call John on 0414 494 767 for more information or to arrange an inspection
Broadlands Green Point is the Central Coasts very best over 50’s Village.
This superb home is just a short walk from Broadlands fabulous Community Leisure Centre and sun drenched swimming pools, as well as the new Men’s Shed Workshop.
Enjoy as many of the activities as you like – they are just nearby, after all.
Exercise Groups, Billiards, Table tennis, Darts, Yoga, Social BBQ and Friday afternoon drinks, as well as a host of special events conducted throughout each month.
Walk for just minutes to reach Supermarket, Medical Centre, Specialty shops and Bus stops.
A wide range of Home services are available too.
- On-site management
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
- An updated community centre with table tennis, darts, a pool table, an extensive library, craft groups, a piano and communal kitchen for group entertaining
- A resort style and new in-ground swimming pool
- A community herb and vegetable garden
- An outdoor BBQ area with an active social calendar
- A community verandah and sun deck
- Located across the road from Green Point Shopping Village
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- Short 5 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Less than 10 minutes to Gosford or Terrigal Beach.
- No stamp duty or exit fees
- No council rates
- Fortnightly site fees– $362.00*
* Claim rental assistance (subject to eligibility)
There is a no pet policy at Broadlands Green Point.