Green Point 7 Second Ave – $200,000 – $230,000
Lot 7 Second Ave $200,000 – $230,000 *
Renovate – Create – Enjoy!
- 2 bedrooms with robes
- Superb Location, just minute walk to Major
Shopping and Medical.
- Sunny Front Veranda.
- Carport, plus extra parking, Plus second
driveway with extra parking.
- Open, airy and usable Living room, with
air conditioning, separate Dining area.
- Clean and functional kitchen
- Ensuite access to bathroom.
- Two toilets
Call John on 0499 683 847 for more information or to arrange an inspection
Broadlands Green Point is the Central Coasts very best over 50’s Village.
This superb home is just a short walk from Broadlands fabulous Community Leisure Centre and sun drenched swimming pools, as well as the new Men’s Shed Workshop.
Enjoy as many of the activities as you like – they are just nearby, after all.
Exercise Groups, Billiards, Table tennis, Darts, Yoga, Social BBQ and Friday afternoon drinks, as well as a host of special events conducted throughout each month.
Walk for just minutes to reach Supermarket, Medical Centre, Specialty shops and Bus stops.
A wide range of Home services are available too.
- On-site management
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
- An updated community centre with table tennis, darts, a pool table, an extensive library, craft groups, a piano and communal kitchen for group entertaining
- A resort style and new in-ground swimming pool
- A community herb and vegetable garden
- An outdoor BBQ area with an active social calendar
- A community verandah and sun deck
- Located across the road from Green Point Shopping Village
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- Short 5 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Less than 10 minutes to Gosford or Terrigal Beach.
- No stamp duty or exit fees
- No council rates
- Fortnightly site fees– $362.00*
* Claim rental assistance (subject to eligibility)
There is a no pet policy at Broadlands Green Point.