Green Point 32 First Ave – SOLD
32 First AveSold
Space and Living Galore!
* 2 way bathroom and second separate WC
* Enclosed sunroom/Verandah
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* Big TV room adjoining rear veranda
* One minute walk to shopping centre
* Great kitchen with loads of cupboards and separate adjoining dining room
* Air conditioned, formal living room
* Carport with covered access into home
* Rear courtyard with shed and gardens
It’s all in one easily maintained, well presented and convenient home, located in the Central Coast’s most sought after “Over 50’s” Village.
Call John on 0499 683 847 for more information or to arrange an inspection
This superb home is just a short walk from Broadlands fabulous Community Leisure Centre and sun drenched swimming pools, as well as the new Men’s Shed Workshop.
Enjoy as many of the activities as you like – they are just nearby, after all.
Exercise Groups, Billiards, Table tennis, Darts, Yoga, Social BBQ and Friday afternoon drinks, as well as a host of special events conducted throughout each month.
A wide range of Home services are available too.
- On-site management
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
- An updated community centre with table tennis, darts, a pool table, an extensive library, craft groups, a piano and communal kitchen for group entertaining
- A resort style and new in-ground swimming pool
- A community herb and vegetable garden
- An outdoor BBQ area with an active social calendar
- A community verandah and sun deck
- Located across the road from Green Point Shopping Village
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- Short 5 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Less than 10 minutes to Gosford or Terrigal Beach.
- No stamp duty or exit fees
- No council rates
- Fortnightly site fees– $362.00*
* Claim rental assistance (subject to eligibility)
Sorry, dogs or cats are not permitted at Broadlands Green Point.