Green Point 30 Second Ave – $275,000-$299,000
30 Second Ave $275,000-$299,000*
Elevated Location – Garden Outlook
* Enjoy the feeling of space, with plenty of room to move.
* Bonus Hobbies Room and adjoining veranda with serene views across lush lawns and gardens.
* Generous main bedroom with mirrored robe and ceiling fan as well as second bedroom with mirrored robe.
* Wide, open plan airconditioned living and dining room, adjoining a well appointed kitchen – bench space galore!
* Two garden sheds and a carport with room for veggies or gardens.
Its all in one easily maintained, well presented and convenient home, located in the Central Coast’s most sought after “Over 50’s” Village.
Call John on 0414 494 767 for more information or to arrange an inspection
This superb home is just a short walk from Broadlands fabulous Community Leisure Centre and sun drenched swimming pools, as well as the new Men’s Shed Workshop.
Enjoy as many of the activities as you like – they are just nearby, after all.
Exercise Groups, Billiards, Table tennis, Darts, Yoga, Social BBQ and Friday afternoon drinks, as well as a host of special events conducted throughout each month.
A wide range of Home services are available too.
- On-site management
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
- An updated community centre with table tennis, darts, a pool table, an extensive library, craft groups, a piano and communal kitchen for group entertaining
- A resort style and new in-ground swimming pool
- A community herb and vegetable garden
- An outdoor BBQ area with an active social calendar
- A community verandah and sun deck
- Located across the road from Green Point Shopping Village
- Within walking distance to public transport.
- Short 5 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Less than 10 minutes to Gosford or Terrigal Beach.
- No stamp duty or exit fees
- No council rates
- Fortnightly site fees– $362.00*
* Claim rental assistance (subject to eligibility)
Sorry, dogs or cats are not permitted at Broadlands Green Point.